Oscraps

Nursing My Toddler
paint-the-moon

Nursing My Toddler

Most everything from the new kit by Jofia Designs and Paint the Moon, Stroke of Midnight. Available at Oscraps today!

Also:
Word Topper (xoxo), Emily Merritt
Black Doodle Alpha, Kate Hadfield
Tiny Torn Alpha, Danielle Catalano-Titus
Glitter Alpha, Traci Murphy
Grunge Frame, Christina Renee
Pea Mystie Font

Journaling:
"Nursing you as a toddler has been one of the most rewarding experiences. Not only am I reassured by the fact that you continue to get a perfect food source and immunities from all the bugs going around, but, more importantly its a constant source of comfort for us both. there is almost nothing in the world that cant be cured by nursies. Nursing brings you sweet slumber at night and nap times, gives you comfort when you hurt yourself or are just having a rough day, and is such a special bonding time for mama and you. I count myself very fortunate to be able to share the wonderful world of nursing a toddler with you!"
Beautifully done page with your new kit!! It looks absolutely fabulous! I love the effect on the photo as well...is that something you sell?

PS...I was fortunate enough to nurse all of my boys, my last until he was almost 3. I loved every minute of it as well.

Oh my goodness. You really sold this kit! And I love the journaling on this one. Great job!

Such a sweet layout! I nursed my daughter into her toddler years too, I really like how you documented this special time in a layout.

Gorgeous layout! I nursed my 4 children until they were 2 and a half-3 years old...my youngest is 4 now, so it has been a year without nursing and I miss it, they grow so fast and I know I have given the very best start to life. TFS! :)

This is an awesome LO and CONGRATS!!!! I nursed my DS #1 for 2.5 years and really hope I can do the same with number 2.

BEautiful work... LO and your determination to keep going.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
paint-the-moon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout