Oscraps

now i get it
whatnext

now i get it

my mom (and my MIL, too, i noticed) got to the point in their lives where they just cooked the same dinners overandoverandoveragain. my MIL even cooked the same stuff on the same DAY every week! that used to crack me up. and i never really understood it...not until i got to the point where i've been cooking dinners for 34 years. and MAN am i tired of it!

this is one of those pages where Anna Aspnes does most of the work!

TFL

Anna Aspnes' store here at The O will have the Abstract FotoBlendz Clipping Masks No.6, which i used here, tomorrow. I also used:

Sketchy LoopDaLoops No.2
ArtPlay Palette Cuisine paper, elements and border ArtPlay Palette Cuisine
Oh .... this is totally adorable..
I got more and more love the digital art ....
don't need to wash brushes... :)

a lot... and I'm with you... it doesn't get any better either (43 yrs)... but your pages do... thanks for the smile Phylis ;)

I'm with you, too! Love this layout!! The partial sketched frames are perfect! Wait until you've been cooking for 48 years!! Now my husband plays in the kitchen BUT he makes pretty much the same thing overandoverandoveragain!!! LOL

i just LOVE this. I could frame this and look at for a whole day!!
You can put this on wall in kitchen :)
Wowow, such lovely colors.

now I love cooking but I have to say there are some days when I do wonder and things do get repeated! Love that picture (photo?), as Vivre said you could frame and hang it!

Thanks for a laugh first thing in the mornng! I feel like hitting the print button and putting this up lol! Love the art you created, especially the scanty frames!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
whatnext
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout