Oscraps

Nov22_Rachel Jefferies - Colorplay - Be That Girl
ClaireG

Nov22_Rachel Jefferies - Colorplay - Be That Girl

I love this collection from Rachel.

I love living so close to the beach. This year I decided that I was going to start taking and sharing photos of me in my bikini. I don't have a 'perfect' body and I'm ok with that. It has been most enjoyable to be that girl.. the one that shares her imperfect bikini photos and is totally happy to do so.

I used -
Rachel Jefferies - Be That Girl Collection
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/be-that-girl-The-complete-Mixed-Media-collection-by-Rachel-Jefferies.html
  • Haha
Reactions: lacy
I love your page - and the description... I haven't worn a bikini in years - we live in Indonesia, which is a Muslim country and while Bali is super international, the place we go to (3 hours from Jakarta on the island of Jawa) isn't and most women on the beach get into the water fully dressed. Wearing a mini-skirt and a simple T-shirt I am the most udressed woman on the beach... lol...

I love your page - and the description... I haven't worn a bikini in years - we live in Indonesia, which is a Muslim country and while Bali is super international, the place we go to (3 hours from Jakarta on the island of Jawa) isn't and most women on the beach get into the water fully dressed. Wearing a mini-skirt and a simple T-shirt I am the most udressed woman on the beach... lol...
Thank you @Jam-on-toast for your comment and for the story. I know it is a Muslim Country, but I find it slightly sad that they don't get to experience the feel of the water on their skin. It is the thing I love the most.

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
ClaireG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename