Oscraps

Note to Self - Take Pics
dwsewbiz

Note to Self - Take Pics

There are almost no pictures of my from my 20's and 30's. I never liked having my picture taken because I didn't think I looked good. Now I know it doesn't matter...pictures are for memories, not beauty contests :)
Started with a template from Joey Lynn Designs (modified), papers and elements from biograffiti Note to Self add-on, clocks from Karla Dudly Clock Worqs, clock stamp made from these elements.
That's an excellent piece of advice! I need to get out from behind the camera a bit more. :) Thanks for playing!!

I realized the importance of those pictures after my mother passed away almost five years ago. Now my kids, and especially my grandchildren, don't recognize if there is no camera in my hands! Now I just need to get someone to get pics of me! Great journalling, and I love the through-the-years pictures.

I think we all need to hand off our camera more and get on the other side of the lens. A great message and great page!

Oh yes, this is wonderful advice that so many of us need to remember! Terrific page - love how you dated the photos!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout