Not Non-Essential
isDK

Not Non-Essential

Not Non-Essential

aA - Stitchez Sunshine, Framed Mask, Light Leak Frames1, typed label

paper jmadd-frozen-pp2
photo add-weed-h3PWUqxpP_0-unsplash
fractal by me

Monday, March 23 4:57 p.m. | City amends stay-at-home order regarding liquor stores, recreational pot shops City officials are amending a stay-at-home order that initially labeled liquor stores and recreational marijuana stores as "non-essential." The mandate created a rush from residents to liquor stores and recreational marijuana businesses, potentially putting groups of people at risk of contracting COVID-19. The amended order states that liquor stores, as well as all marijuana stores - whether recreational or medical - will be exempt so long as "extreme physical distancing" is practiced. "This is an evolving situation and guidance will continue to be refined to ensure that all physical distancing measures are having the desired impact," city officials said in a tweet.
4:20 p.m. | Long lines forming at liquor stores, recreational marijuana shops There was a run on Denver liquor stores and recreational marijuana shops Monday afternoon after Mayor Michael Hancock announced a stay-at-home order that goes into effect 5 p.m. Tuesday and which does not exempt the two types of businesses.

A lot of states, including Colorado, ordered non-essential businesses to either reduce staffing or close. In Denver, the order had to be amended when there was a run on liquor stores and recreational marijuana shops, which were not considered "essential" businesses.
Yes, it's an "evolving situation"...new challenges daily. Your stellar fractal reminds me of the inside of a super cool marble!

Interesting--what is considered essential!! Recreational??
Love your beautiful fractal--very soothing

You have quite the capability of summarizing important news! I've been wondering if our pot shops (there are tons in Portland) are still open. We went to the liquor store last week but not sure they are open this week. Personally I think both those places are low risk. Anyway, your page is great! The stitching that looks like corona virus! Your fractal is one of my favorites! Stay well, keep on journaling!

That's a really cool fractal...looks like a volcano about to blow. The next week(s) should be really interesting here in NY. Our liquor stores were "essential" from the first, and our wine guy delivers. Toilet paper for some, a case of "Uncaged" sauv blanc for others. To each her own!

I personally feel that Dunkin Donuts (Love their coffee) workers are essential. Wonderful page documenting wheat we are going through.

You document events and happenings so well! Beautiful fractals and colors!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout