Oscraps

Norrby fäbodar
tanteva

Norrby fäbodar

This might just look like a photo of a forest, but this is a very special place. See translation below in the credits list.
Credits list
Credits
Challenge Template by Vicky Whittemore
Wanderlust by On a Whimsical Adventure
Fonts - Dawning of a New Day and Trebuchet

Translation:
In the middle of the forest we found what we where looking for. The foundation is all that is left of the old house where my great great great great great grandmother Stina Jansdotter was born on the 30th of October in 1782. It's a powerful feeling standing there 235 years later, realizing that something happened here that make my existance possible today. Her life is a part of me having a life, my son having a life. It's like the air is vibrating of magic and eternity.
Designer(s) Used:
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Beautiful work! Love the layered papers and the tilted title! Beautiful cluster and wonderful photo! Love the placement of the stamp frame! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

WOW! Such a powerful story! That is amazing.... I'm sure it was soul stirring standing in the same place 200+ years later that your ancestor stood! I love how you used the frame to show exactly where their home once stood. An amazing page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename