Oscraps

No Limits
pmjames

No Limits

I challenged myself to use the Halloween Value Packs to create a non-Halloween layout! Value Pack1 and Value Pack2 are on sale now for Halloween!

Process An Artsy paper was used for the Background of this Layout. Two Burned Papers were added, with a Multiply Blending Mode applied to the layers. The frames and stitching from Artsy Layered Template No.135 were dragged onto My Layout. Two images were added to the page. One was extracted and placed on top of the Frame Layers. A Stroke and Drop Shadow were applied to the image. The second image was clipped to one of the frame masks. The area inside the sunglasses were erased and a third image was placed below the image to make a more interesting reflection. A Brush from Quirky Homes was clipped to the third Frame, along with an Artsy Paper. The Artplay Palette Frozen Element 2 (.psd file) was added to the page, with an Artsy Paper clipped to the Frame Layer. Transfers, FotoGlows, an Overlay and Splatters were placed into the Background. WordART, Dimensional elements and a little journaling and the date completed the page.
Reactions: cyanne22
Great idea and successfully executed. Love how you played up the blues and mixed the products.

When I see your photos it makes me miss my golf days. I used to play nearly every day - that was when I was a little younger and stronger (and lived on a golf course) :) I love the blues, that house, and the burned papers (didn't know these existed!)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename