Oscraps

No. 5 Each and Everyday Struggle
miracles_momma

No. 5 Each and Everyday Struggle

Another one for Sue Cumming's Everyday Designer Spotlight challenge. My oldest daughter has ADHD and bipolar disorder. Yesterday was particularly bad. When I sat down today to scrap my everyday layout, it was on my mind.

Journaling: Yesterday you said you hate me. You don't realize right now how much that hurts me, but you will when you grow up. I could never hate you, but I hate the disease that you're living with that makes you this way. I wish every day didn't have to be a struggle. I get so tired of fighting.

Sorry if anyone gets offended by this one but I'm a big fan of honest journaling and scrapping the good and the bad in life.
This is awesome. You are among friends and we care. Your honesty helps each of us. My prayers for you and for your daughter in your daily struggles. A very moving page.

WOA - this LO just hit me hard in the chest! Awesome journaling, right from the heart. I just have to nominate you for LOTD:

4046725461_9c82f7645a_o.png

WONDERFUL, just so exactly what I heard 10 min ago.
and god, yes, it hearts....

(HUGS)

thoughts and prayers sent via www to you and your daughter - being a Mother can be a hurtful and difficult job - I, too, had a daughter who 'hated' me - now she has her own daughter and is beginning to realise how her words hurt me...... life....

Offended? Try inspired! But the use of pp is also amazing - so glad you were nominated - again! LOL!

H
Awe..sweetie...I really can so relate to this!! I have a 24 yo daughter who is bipolar...she has been since an early age as well..just the didn't diagnose back then...My heart goes out to you..as I understand the rollercoaster of the "bad" days!!! But how wonderful that you can find a beautiful way to scrap the heartbreaks of these moments!! Be strong!! You will be rewarded!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
miracles_momma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout