Oscraps

nine months
michellefilo

nine months

You at nine months:
You are crawling all over the place and pulling yourself up on anything at hand, which unfortunately also means lots of falls; but you are mastering the art of standing and holding onto things, so the falls are becoming less and less frequent. You don't like sitting up, you prefer to kneel. I try to put you sitting up and you will turn your legs back instantly to kneel. I think you feel you have more support this way. You had your first two teeth for a while now and the two top ones are about to come out, they are giving us a lot of grief. You have a strange appetite, I would say you like food, but are very picky. You like your baby food very smooth, with no lumps, but at the same time, you like pinching our rice, pasta and specially chips. You started getting bottles more often, but still prefer to be breastfed, who wouldn't? You wake up through the night more times then you should, must be the teething. Other than that, you are one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. You have become quite attached to me and cry when I leave the room, on the other hand, you can get distracted playing by yourself for quite some time. You get very excited when daddy gets home at night, demanding prompt cuddles under penalty of a tantrum! But we love all of that clinginess, you are so affectionate and warm, please stay that way.

Credits
Everything from Amanda Heimann goes around kit except:
Cardboard Alpha ~ Traci Reed
We're solid - Neutrally Yours ~ Traci Reed
Tape date - Kate Hatfield
Staples - Kate Hatfield
Bloom paper from wordart love grow quick frame pack - Sue Cummings
Paintbox - my little artist - Sue Cummings
Chalk Frame overlays volume 3 - Sue Cummings
Orange crayon circle from quotes from my chalkboard: graduation - Sue Cummings
Font is DJB JENB2 by Darcy Baldwin.
This is such a cute layout...love the journaling and love the way you did these pictures!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
michellefilo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout