Oscraps

New York City
Miki

New York City

My girl tribe visiting together in NYC. (lifted the photo from their instagram account) My take on the graphic tutorial by Adryane.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Airy (paper)
Artplay Palette Destiny ( washi tape, label word)
Artplay Palette Downtown (label word)
Artplay Palette Metro Graffiti (street sign)
Artplay Palette Joyful (yellow dot)
Find My Way Brad Pack 1
Downtown WordART 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Airy was used as the foundation of the page. The circle and line design was outlined and filled with color. The photos were clipped to the circles. Using the River brush in the shape tool (PSE) the swirl was drawn. The opacity was reduced for some transparency. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: Nickel and isDK
This is really fun! I am digging this style! Those swirls add such wonderful mostion and the cluster of circles is perfect!

Great photos and nice use of type with the circles. Love the strong yellow.

un style scrap européen que j'aime beaucoup, votre photo est superbe, le choix des couleurs est parfait ainsi que les différents styles de police, une page contemporaine, bravo Miki. !!!! :)

An awesome graphic design page, very creative, I love the colors, in particular the bright yellow, the photo of the girls is beautiful!

Une belle page graphique. J'aime bien les bandes claires qui donnent du mouvement à la page.

Fun and vibrant just like the City of New York. Great page for your girls. Love the interaction of the lines, title, and yellow brads.

Love the bright yellow accents and the fantastic design. Congrats on the Standing O.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename