Oscraps

New Paths
B

New Paths

Quote: Often when you think youre at the end of something, youre at the beginning of something else. Fred Rogers aka Mr. Rogers

ArtPlay Palette WellspringArtPlayPaletteWellspring
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15FotoBlendzOverlaysNo.15
MultiMedia Branches No. 13MultiMediaBranchesNo.13
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2OutdoorsWordARTMixNo.2
Linear FotoBlendz No. 2LinearFotoBlendzNo.2
ArtsyPaint No. 8ArtsyPaintNo.8
Trees no. 2TreesNo.2
SparkleDots No. 1SparkleDotsNo.1

Notes: Starting with solid paper 3 as the foundation and bringing in 3 fotoblendz and one linear fotoblendz, clipped other solid papers to them and blended. A yellow artsy paint was added in the mix for the background.

The frame and clipping set was placed along with the multi media with the forget me not entwined within it. Underneath, just over the background mix the art strokes from the kit were added. Brushes and word art transfer is in the upper right corner and another under the clipping set. Over the frame on the left is the tree brush.

Typing out the quote around the frame and then placing the title word art and finally the sparkle dots were placed below the framed photo.
Beautiful! Love the yellows and greens and touch of blue! Great brush work!

Such a pretty page, Barbara! Your photo beautifully supports this wise quote! I thoroughly enjoyed the recent documentary about Fred Rogers.

One of my favorite Mr. Rogers quotes. Beautiful photo that suggests the possibility of something new waiting beyond.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout