Oscraps

New Beginnings - FotoInspired Template Pack 3F
lacy

New Beginnings - FotoInspired Template Pack 3F

We got back to working on the little house, after about a 6-month break. So, I started this layout about a week ago but every time I opened it back up, I would just sit and stare at it. Finally, today, I added a few embellishments, transfers and title, and I’m calling it done. I can always go back.

I wanted to use the new FotoInspired Template Pack 3F and plan to include it with my Month in Review pages.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3F pp6-7
ArtPlay Palette Arrive (solid paper 1)
MultiMedia Melancholy 1-3
Melancholy Artsy Kardz 4x6-1
ArtPlay Palette Epiphany (ruler)
Anew WordART 1-9

Value Pack Spring No. 3 April Special
ArtPlay Palette Inflorescence (transfer 3, overlay 2)
ArtPlay Palette Delightful (art stroke 2, Gold Paint, transfer 1)

Splatters
Hard hat tools, construction guy cartoon – clip art from the internet

A double page layout was created. FotoInspired Template Pack 3F pp6-7 were placed on each side. Photos were clipped to the masks. Arrive Solid Paper 1 was placed on both sides for the foundation. Embellished with elements, word art, transfers, etc. Finished with text box journaling.

Sheetrock and Insulation. If anybody had EVER told me I’d be hanging sheetrock and installing insulation at 66 years old, I would have told them they had lost their ever-lovin’ mind! But here I am, and now I can add those things to my resume in case I ever need to get another job. LOL!

We’re only doing the sheetrock behind where the kitchen and bathroom cabinets will be. The rest will be contracted out. We just had a slight glitch in our timeline, getting some things out of order. But it is our intention to get the insulation done before the sheet rockers arrive. And I will definitely remember to wear long sleeves next time.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
What an awesome two page spread to document this journey with your home! I love all the photos you used and I loved reading your detailed journaling. I also love the little handyman element you used to accent your photos!

Great pages... looks like much dust and work.Love your choice of dimensionals.

Great documentation! I totally can relate to this. We started the kitchen renov in July 2023, after set backs, we hired another contractor ... still waiting for it to be completed (but getting closer to the finish line)

Great documentation! I totally can relate to this. We started the kitchen renov in July 2023, after set backs, we hired another contractor ... still waiting for it to be completed (but getting closer to the finish line)
Since we're the 'contractor', we can only blame the delay on ourselves. And it will get hectic next week, with cabinets and drywall, delivery and install starting on both.

I think this looks great - it tells the story! But I know that feeling of staring at pages and just feeling blech :) Good for you, doing what you can yourself!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename