Oscraps

Never Ends
Joansmor

Never Ends

AnnaRelease 8 November 2019 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-8-November-2019.html On Sale

Inspiration: This time, it was the WordArt from this kit. The words love and together had me thinking of my husband and the pictures I found recently.

Process: I started with Artsy Layered Template 302. I switched out the frames for two of the Stitched Frames. I turned of the stitching on one of the frames. I added two photos to the frames using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I placed a Linear Mask on the page and clipped a black and white copy of one of the pictures to the mask.

I brought Solid Paper 3 onto the page. Some of the layers had their blend modes changed from normal, and they instantly reacted to the paper in a good way. Some of the layers of the template were colored, but I added color to a couple of others using Edit>Fill. Two of the layers I duplicated and changed the color. One, I changed the blend mode on. I placed the seedpod under the framed images. Under the pod, I put a leaf brush on a separate layer. I used a shadow action. I have to make a shadow that looked like the paper word strip was popping off the page on one end.

I finished by adding WordArt to the page for a title and the journaling.
Love the blended photo into your amazingly beautiful bg and the continuation of the second and third photo.

A touching story and loving remembrance! Love the photo of you two!

Love the repetition of photos. Lovely story on a beautiful background.

Your wonderful art perfectly captures the love between you two. Love never fades, it just changes form.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout