Neighborhood
B

Neighborhood

ArtsyTransfer VerdureArtsyTransfersVerfure
ArtPlay Palette VerdureArtPlayPaletteVerfure
MultiMedia Branches No. 16MultiMediaBranches
Family WordART Mix No. 2FamilyWordARTMixNo.2
LightLeaks No. 1LightLeaksNo.1

Notes: Solid paper 1 as the foundation, clipping the photo to the light leaks and blending to Darker Color. Duplicating the light leak and placing it above the photo in the layers panel, I blended to Soft Light.

Bringing in the artsy transfer underneath the clipping layers, I rotated it and placed it at the left edge. I chose not to use every layer and changed the blending on other layers. I also used a texture brush from Verdure and stamped within the artsy transfer layers.

Using the branch brush from Verdure, I attached it to the MM Branch I placed, then added the pine cone to it. I moved the glow from the MM out of the group and put it above the photo close to the right edge. Underneath these layers is a word art transfer I blended and used the Blend Ifs on. The stain brush from the kit is underneath.

Adding the word art for the title and short verbiage along with the beads finished the page.
Best of luck in your new neighborhood! Love the way you framed the blended photo with elements and texture!

Looks like the perfect neighborhood for your new home! Beautiful blending!

Hope you are settling in.. love the page.The blended photo and perfect elements.. ahh.

Congrats to your new home. This is so lovely... I love the blended background and well I love everything else too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout