Oscraps

Nature At Its Best - Scenic TA 11, FITP 3E
lacy

Nature At Its Best - Scenic TA 11, FITP 3E

April, 2024 Ron has been working hard in the pasture, brush hogging, picking up rocks, and clearing out an old blackberry patch. The pasture is prettiest this time of year. A closeup of this cool dead tree which has been standing like this for years, and to the right, a second shot of its surroundings. Top right is a booboo on my arm, helping pickup branches, one of them got me and scrapped a chunk of skin off. Another pic of Ron finishing up clearing the blackberry bushes and the pile of brush behind him. And finally, I am stretching my legs after 2+ hours mowing. As soon as I finish, Tilly rushes over to me.
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template Album 11 p 6
FotoInspired Template Pack 3E p1
ArtPlay Palette Bouquet (Solid Paper 6)
MultiMedia Flowers 6-2, 6-1
Outdoor WordART Clusters 1-3
ArtsyKardz Bespoke 6x4-1
Glows, Artsy Stains

The Scenic Layered Template p6 was placed on the left, the FotoInspired Template p1 was placed on the right of a double page layout. The large photo was clipped to the scenic mask, 2 copies were clipped to fotomasks 1 and 4 of the FIT, and a 3rd copy was placed above them, reverse masked to fill in the gutter between the templates. One of the stains from the Scenic template was duplicated, filled with blue, blend mode Linear Burn, and placed at the top of the sky on the FIT. The other stains were also filled with color, blend modes Linear Burn. Other photos were clipped to all the frame masks. Three copies of the spiral dead tree photo were clipped to the strip of 3 masks, and a 4th copy was placed above the frame, which was masked out between the photos. An ArtsyKardz was clipped to fotomask 2. Bouquet Solid Paper 6 was placed for the foundation on both sides. Embellished with MultiMedia, Word Art, glows, artsy stains. Finished with journaling.
it’s very successful! beautiful use of the template for this beautiful double page nature!

Gorgeous photos...great memories you have preserved! Beautiful color page... Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Oh this is wonderful! I would like to visit - I'd be the one watching with a glass of lemonade :) So green and pretty and down to earth. Plus I LOVE the combo of scenic and fotoinspired. Looks like a magazine (Pioneer Woman :) )

I love the flow across the page, ending with you and a well deserved feet-up moment! Awesome use of that triple frame on the FIT side--complements the framing on the Scenic Template side. I finally bought a pair of rose gloves to avoid carnage when beating back the wild berry cane that keeps popping up at our upstate house.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename