Oscraps

Mystery
Applechick

Mystery

DNA has shown that my Great Grandfather was not in fact my Great Grandfather. It's a fascinating thing this DNA business. I should really let it go but I'm determined to try and find out who my Great Grandparents actually were! I've used a photograph of my Uncle to stand in for the mysterious Gandfather in this page...

Started with an artsy paper, layered some more overlays and transfers on top. Masked then revealed the photograph which is not in good condition. There are 4 photograph layers, bottom Darken mode and the other 3 Hard Light. Positioned the frame on top and a leaf element followed by Take Flight brushes. Clipped part of an artsy paper to the word art then a drop shadow.
Adore everything. Researching family DNA does reveal such oddities. My great-grandmother had a son when she was 16 and gave him to her sister to raise. Hope you solve your mystery.

great background story and mysteriously staged to match the content.
good luck with unravelling your family tree.

Love the wreath frame and the fabulous image of your uncle.Hope you solve the mystery.

What a story! My husband has likewise been researching and has come up with some interesting stories of unsuspected adoptions. Love the use of the foliage frame here.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename