Oscraps

Mystery Woman - Hygge
lacy

Mystery Woman - Hygge

These photos were in my dad’s family collection. I’m guessing both are of the same woman from the 1920’s. I have no idea who she is. She could be one of my grandmother’s sisters or possibly her mother. She has a regal air about her (as my grandmother always did) and she looks perfectly comfortable sitting in the driver's seat of what looks like a Model A, quite remarkable for the era I’d say.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Hygge This week’s Anna Classic Collection on Sale
ArtPlay Palette Hygge (Solid Papers 2, 3, brushes, transfers)
Artsy Transfers Hygge No 1, #2 (texture), #3
Artsy Layered Template No 247
Hygge WordArt Mix 1

Other assets used:
UrbanThreadz Frames 4-1 (threadz only)
ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine (green frame with charm/thread removed)
ArtPlay Summers End (stamp)
Paper Textures 20-2
MultiMedia Melancholy 1-4 (flowers/cluster)
Splatters 11

Easter Value Pack No 2
Burlap Scraps 1-3

The Artsy Layered Template was brought into a new document. Hygge Solid Paper 2 and 3 (placed below the ALT) blended by reducing the opacity on paper 3 above paper 2. The frames and other layers were removed from the template, replaced with Artsy Transfers layers. The Amaranthine frame was placed with one photo clipped to the mask. The threads/charm were replaced with UrbanThreadz Framed threadz. The second photo was placed, blend mode Overlay, and masked with Anna Blendz brushes. A Paper Texture was positioned to emphasize the picture, filled with color on blend mode Linear Burn, the line across her chest and the barcode were erased, and the Amaranthine stamp was placed inside the stroke box. Embellished with MultiMedia, splatters, Hygge brushes, text and title. Finally, a Burlap Scrap was placed above the foundation papers with a drop shadow.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
Love the blended photo and framing. Also love the paper textures and page design and the mystery woman! Awesome heritage page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename