Oscraps

Mysteries
Yam

Mysteries

• Yam
After I finished all my challenges here, as addicted as I am, I was looking for another one and I found one nice challenge at zigzagscrap blog, and the freebie for that is nice too....so, of course, I jumped in!

Journaling:
2 years ago I went into menopause...It was, it is very challenging, even hard sometimes. When I looked at this young woman in the picture, a couple of days before labor, I hardly recognize myself...So young, so easily getting pregnant...and now, I will never be, ever again. It doesnt matters if I wanted or not to have another child, certainly not on my age, but just the feeling of my fertility have being taken of me,the no way back process- its hard to take. The never again...never again I will feel that happiness, I call it the ultimate happiness of discovering you are pregnant, the first butterfly moving inside of you, the kicks that make you jump, the excitement
of the guessing the gender, the search of names, preparing the room and going shopping. The full bladder, the poking, the pain and the lack of sleep...I will never feel that again.
Its hard to explain, and its hard to go thru it. Maybe its because deep inside there is a little voice that want to try again, one more chance and to do it right this time.
I know its a normal transition, I know there are many good sides to that and yet I still yearn what is gone forever.
Credits:
Everything from zigzagscrap
Papers, tag and journaling label used as a frame and mask by Lynne Marie Kraft prints Kit
Journal brush by Chantilly Lace- FREEBIE for the challenge
WA by Lynne Marie Creative WA
Flower by Lauraskathi from the fall collection
This is so stunningly beautiful Yam. Your design is amazing and I'm always awed by your openness. Just gorgeous!

Wow Yam - that is such powerful journaling! ((hugs)) Thanks for sharing this with us!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Yam
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout