Oscraps

My name . . .
TessieB

My name . . .

This is for the monogram challenge on Danielle Young's blog. This is a scraplift of Myoldanlac's "All I Need . . .

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=55237&limit=recent

Journaling reads: My last name is a mouth full. It has 3 consonants and 5 vowels. I tried to sound it out for people when I first met them or find a word that rhymes with it. Its like what a ghost says and what
you do with oars in a boat. It being a French sir name, it is often hard to pronounce. Having a father-in-law that was a teacher in
our hometown, Mrs. Boudreau sounded like my mother-in-law. So after marriage and starting my teaching career, I had to come with a name that was easy for young elementary children to say. I shortened it and made it my own. When I started my first job, there was another in the building with the same nickname, but my I reigned to be the only one it stuck with. As I moved buildings, the name continued. Some adults said it was a sign of disrespect to
let the kids shortened my name, but I didnt mind. When my son started school in my building, it changed to Zanes Mom or Mrs. Zane, but I still prefer the other. This year one of my kindergarteners
has affectionately called me Mrs. Bumblebee, but to the rest I hope I will always be, Mrs. B.

Materials: Paper and elements from Danielle Young's Baby Cakes kit, alphabet from Embroidered Monogram Alphabet, and elements from Oscraps School Is Cool kit.
Great journaling. I actually knew a family with your last name in elementary school.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
TessieB
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout