Oscraps

My Little Irish Leprechaun
Bush Girl

My Little Irish Leprechaun

Here's my entry for the June 2010 CopyCat Challenge, and as it's about music, I simply had to use the delightful Sally & Jodie collab kit, La-tee-dah

Credits:
Template: Oscraps Collaboration, oscraps.com, Copycat Challenge 0610 Template freebie
BacKground Paper, WordArt & Notes: Jodie McNally & Sallys Angelworks Collaboration, oscraps.com, La-tee-dah
Striped Paper: Fei-Feis Stuff, oscraps via feifeistuff.blogspot.com, Crazy Beautiful freebie
Ribbon: Oscraps Collaborations (Vicki Stegall), oscraps.com, Spring Bees Kit
Date Stamp: Paislee Press, oscraps.com, Date Me No 3
Inked Edge: Leiko Beck, oscraps.com, Subtly Inked Overlays Vol 1
Font: Clementine Sketch & Verdana
H
and a cute one he is!!! Gotta love when they have passion for music!! this is a great page...I love what you did with the CC template!

Hahaha .... Better you than I at that time S! Love your rotation of the template!

I'm with Helen ... recorder at 8:15am is just a tad to early for my ears! He does look like a leprachaun though perched up crossed legged on the table ... I guess it's as good-a-place to practice as anywhere?!?!?!

I love the recorder used to play it at school (fishing deep for the memory actually LOL), but early in the morning - ummmm makes you some kinda special Mum! Love this and the way you used the template.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout