Oscraps

my lil fashionista
C

my lil fashionista

journaling:
you definitely have your own taste when it comes to clothes. your wardrobe is growing by the week. Filled with print dresses, floral dresses, sundresses, sleeveless dresses, fancy dresses, dresses in every color of the rainbow. But, when it comes to choosing a dress, not any dress will do. On a recent solo trip to Old Navy I picked up two lovely dresses. You immediately loved One of them - a long-sleeved teal blue dress. But you refused to even try on the other one - a casual cotton dress, short-sleeved, light-blue stripes with 3 buttons down the front. So we exchanged it for this sassy number. I had loved it too when I first saw it, but didnt get it because you already had a dozen sleeveless dresses in your closet and the weather is getting cooler. But you absolutely went crazy for the polka dots. Sofi, you are my little fashionista in training. I love your style! (Sofi, 2 & 3/4 years)

everything by audrey neal @ oscraps
retrodot paper pack
alphablock (title)

TFL!
Oh, wow! I LOVE the angle of the photo block, and I love the color treatment of the photo. Perfect with that paper! Love it!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
cayla73
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout