Oscraps

My horsey friend
Yam

My horsey friend

• Yam
I didnt have a happy childhood and I went thru a lot of hurt and harm since a very young age, but I had a friend that I always escape to when I needed some comfort...it was not a person, it was not a living thing, he didnt talk me back- but for me he was the closest of friends: MY HORSE TOY! He had fur to keep me warm and I guess that the movement felt like being in a mothers arms.
I loved my horsey friend more of anything! I tried fiercely to protect it from my brother that intentionally tried to broke it just to annoy me, as all big brothers do...
I had my horsey until I was 12 years old and it was already to old and broken, I couldn't ride it anymore of course, but it was a big drama when it time to go came and my mother threw it away.
I am 54 years old now, and I still remember it and yearn for
my horsey furry friend!
CREDITS:
Everything from Designer Digitals
Worth repeating n#6 by Katie Pertiet ; Freshly Worn No3 by Katie Pertiet ; Rewritten Words by Katie Pertiet ; Something springy by Anna Aspens ; Fonts: Bohemian-typewriter
oh Yam that journalling is heart rendering, I love that brush and I love the way you scrapped it, a beautiful page Yam in all senses of the word.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Yam
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout