Oscraps

My Garden
Miki

My Garden

Love the new eA Little Plants being released on April 5. I also love succulent plants, but don't know the names of the different varieties. Did some research, but not sure if I got the names right. I would love to know what they are.

Anna Aspnes
eA Little Plants (new April 5)
Artplay Palette Hygge (paper, twig) Artplay Palette Hygge
Artplay Palette Grow Fresh (charm, button) Artplay Palette Grow Fresh
MultiMedia Hygge 1 MultiMedia Hygge 1
Urban Stitchez 4 Urban Stitchez 4
Urban Stitchez 8 Urban Stitchez 8
Artsy Stains 2 Artsy Stains 2
Melange FotoBlendz 4 Melange FotoBlendz 4

Process
Artsy paper 1 from APP Hygge was used as the background for the page. The photo was clipped to a Melange FotoBlendz Mask. The photo was duplicated and the hue/saturation was adjusted, adding more pink and clipping it to a different fotoblendz mask. These layers were merged together and the merged layer was duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. Three of Ellas new Little Plants brushes were layered on the page. Artsy stains were placed behind them and colored. Stitches and a MM Hygge png. file were added to anchor the pots. Embellishments and a title were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
I so enjoy your work, somehow your pages always look unique! Great use of the brushes with the little splats of color on them, love the title. That little striped spiky plant might be a haworthia (also known as a zebra plant).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout