Oscraps

My Feathered Friends
zlemon

My Feathered Friends

Anna's new template was perfect to use for some photos of my fine feathered friends. This was my 1st batch of barn swallow babies. The nest is right outside my front door. I would check on them several times a day, so they got used to me. I could get rather close to take photos. There were 5 babies and they each had their own personalities. The chubby twins are shown in the photo on the left. The top photo on the right, shows how the twins slept in the nest, fanny out, when they outgrew the nest. If you look closely you can see the runt sitting behind Big Bro and the others. And they came back, because the young'uns of the first brood help raise the succeeding broods.

Photos taken with my iPod and standing on a step stool.

Supplies:
FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2K
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoInspired-Template-Pack-No.-2K.html

ArtPlay Palette Hearth
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Hearth.html

Process notes:
Easy peasy art, photos has iPod filters applied. I clipped my photos to the masks, recolored two frames to better coordinated. Clipped a transfer from APP to one section and added text. Thats it. Done.

Thanks for looking.
Wow, you took some amazing closeups! The texture of the nest is so cool! They're going to start including you in family gatherings soon!

Wonderful photos. I do love how this kit has pages for lots of photos and others like this for showing off a few wonderful photos.

You must have an amazing lens--these are spectacular. I love how you sorted them out--the twins, the runt....

Oh, love this! We have quite a few fledgling groups of woodpeckers at our feeder at the moment, and it's magical. Your close-ups are really the best, though!

Those baby birds are getting ready to fly! Love all of the photos!

J'adore Christy, vos photos sont incroyables, je suppose que vous faite partie de la famille maintenant, trs jolie page .

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout