Oscraps

My Favorite Assistant.
K

My Favorite Assistant.

I'm so happy to be here at Oscraps on Anna's team! Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

I really love the versatility of Anna's Templates. You can leave them as is and pop your own pics and things in, or rearrange and change to your liking.

This is my youngest daughter, who is a pretty talented little gal. So proud of her!

Text on page:

My sweet Katy girl. It has been a joy watching you grow into the poised, talented woman that you have become. Your skill as an artist has overwhelmed us and made us so very proud!
And now, look at you. Out there weilding a camera with me as my assistant at weddings. Who would have predicted that?!
Your shots are exquisite; and the customers love you.
Youre off in Peru for now, serving our country as a Peace Corps Volunteer. But who knows? Maybe Ill have a permanent partner in two and a half years!

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template No. 27
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way 1
12x12 Textured Overlays No.5
Heart Edge No. 1 Brush Set
Precious Word Art 1
Sketchy Loop da Loop 2
Foto Glows 2

Katy Pertiet
Messy Stamped Alpha 2
Curled Note Paper
Beautiful page, Kerry, and heartfelt message to your lovely daughter. You must be very proud of her!

Kerry, I have so missed seeing your pages! I'm so glad you are part of Anna's team. Your pages are always so inspiring. This is lovely!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KerryHalasz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout