Oscraps

My Beach Chair
musicmom3

My Beach Chair

All available tomorrow in the new Evenfall Release:
Evenfall Artplay Palette
Evenfall WordART Mix 1
Multimedia Suns No. 4
Evenfall Bonus pack (included with purchase of full release)

Photoshop Elements 14

My photo was dark and flat but the cliff, beach chair, and sky fit well within the shapes of most of the Artsy Papers, so I worked with blending modes and stacking/masking papers to bring light and texture to my picture. The layering looks like this, from the top down: Artsy Paper #4 (multiply mode), Artsy Paper #3 (soft light mode), duplicate photo (linear light mode, everything but the chair masked out), duplicate photo (screen mode, sky and right edge masked), duplicate photo (color burn mode, all edges masked), and, finally, Artsy Paper #1 (normal, no masking). I added additional highlights with the transfers/overlays in the Artplay Palette and also used them (and the brushes in the APP) to extend the landscape along the top and across the centerline of the layout. For embellishment, I used elements from the APP plus various pieces of several of the MM suns. I also used the really cool Multimedia Sun that's included in the BONUS pack, deconstructing all the layers and placing them here and there with different blend modes to add a bit of a collage-y vibe to my layout.
A poignant reminder of the passing of time. Gorgeous, rich color and blending, Laura! Admired this on Anna's Instagram post!

Love the beach chair, much nicer than mine! Beautiful rich colors and blending!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout