Oscraps

MultiFoto Template Album 2, Oz's Week
dwsewbiz

MultiFoto Template Album 2, Oz's Week

I was inspired by Nancy's use of MySketch, now I have to try not to overuse it! Oz's current favorite toy is this plastic butterfly that was his dad's whose wings can be made to flap . Unfortunately it's a bit fragile. He also loves to watch sun shadows from trees blowing in the breeze.
Credits list
MultiFotoTemplate Album No 2
Urban Stitchez Frames No 2
ArtPlay Find My Way (old artplay, available in Travel Value Pack)
ArtPlay Mini Palette Deciduous
Layered Tissue Neutral Paper (provided by Anna with a Connect Class, I think).

As we sat on the front porch one day, Oz was fascinated by the shadows on the floor, so I took a picture of them and used this for my background (note the great texture from the painted porch floor), with the Tissus Texture paper over it in Multiply mode to soften the color.
The composition comes from MFTA2 page 2, with the frames distributed over the 2 pages.
Large sketch photos on the left and right use the FotoBlendz from the page, duplicated and resized. Two more sketches added on the left (one of the options in MySketch is a "sketchbook page" - love it!)
The large butterfly on the right is an Extraction (used Quick Selection tool).
Added more butterfly brushes and Transfers from Find My Way.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
Wonderful mix of color and desat. I love the title. Each day at this stage of his life is huge! Beautiful pages.

Love the textures you created with the shadows and pops of color! Love seeing how he is growing and becoming more aware everyday!

Love the great sketchy look and that way Oz is reaching for that butterfly element is perfect!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename