Oscraps

Moving Out
Madi

Moving Out

Moving Out, Maya has moved out (from monday til friday), this is her new home. She shares with 3 students. This summer we spent some time cleaning, painting etc. Bought her a new bed, some more stuff she needed and this college year she will enjoy the "student life" away from home, so no more daily trainrides (it was 1,5 hours twice a day).

Green House by Maya de Groot
Freebie template by Maya de Groot http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maya-de-Groot-designs/149375881748418?sk=app_14167664298
Wouw, super-mooi studenten-huis hoor!!
Great layout. Love the colors and the template.

Such a kewl house you share with your fellow students....congrats on getting the new housing.

Oooooooh, this must be such a bittersweet thing for you to bear, Diane. And a hugely important topic to scrap. See, there's LOTS of words on this page. Love the graphic feel and the kit you've used.

What a great thing to journal Diane. And you did it with such maturity. ;-) I suspect when that day comes at my house, the only photo will be me crying!

You've done a beautiful page, Diane - don't see any rain tho :)
Cute house - I'm sure you'll miss your sweet daughter tho you'll have her on the weekends!

Ah yes, I remember a similar moment...it is hard I know, love how you scrapped it!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Madi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout