Oscraps

Movement: An Art School Project
zlemon

Movement: An Art School Project

Because I'm immno-comprised, I've been sheltering in place for a long time. Occasionally it's hard to fight off boredom. So I gave myself an art school projectyou know the kind where you have a set of various elements, papers and brushesand the challenge is to create several versions using the same supplies. Here's my first design. I've done four so far, not sure how many I will do.

Hope y'all are staying safe and well.

Used a paper from APP Anything and PaintedCircle brush along with splatters and other transfers.

Thanks for looking.
Love this. The balance is wonderful, and the contrasts. Sorry you are stuck. No fun at all.

ooh I love this one with the lines and dots and circles! sorry you are still stuck in place :-(

lockdown has so many facets. i can understand, that it is often boring for you, but on the other hand it fosters creativity. as your page proves.
very artsy, so wonderful colours. amazing detaisl. very special and unique.

Really like this one! Love the opposing lines, tension!

Contgradulations! Your beautiful artwork has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Facebook page!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157281539083671&set=gm.2934865633248652

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout