Oscraps

Mourning Doves
Journaling reads: Mourning doves usually are not seen so close to the house. But since moving the bird feeders from the yard to the deck they come to find the seed that falls from the feeders onto the ground. Every once in awhile, they even come onto the deck flooring to get the misplaced seed. Once in a while I see them on the deck railing just beneath the bird feeders. But, mostly, they are down on the ground under the feeders. They are very skittish, and if they see me watching from the kitchen window they fly off to a nearby tree, cooing frantically as they fly off. I love hearing their cooing noises. 2/28/24
Credits list
Keepy-uppy templates - Jimbo Jambo Designs | FEB 25 - Mar 02 Free With $10 Purchase:
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Keepy-uppy-templates-by-jimbo-jambo-designs.html
Joyous Spring by Erin Wright (Part of the Leap Into Spring Collab by the OScraps Designers)
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Jimbo Jambo Designs
  2. mixed media by Erin >>
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
I love watching the mourning doves...it is always sad when I see one all by itself since they mate for life, and we have had a few die here :( They are beautiful and I love the sounds that they make! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Oscraps Monday newsletter :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename