Oscraps

Moose Lake, Minnesota/color chall.
helenedubois

Moose Lake, Minnesota/color chall.

APP Authentic, Destiny, Breathe, Traveler
nbk mask
KP emephera
Credits list
Having just traveled to Minnesota for a sisters reunion it seemed appropriate to use the beautiful scenery for this color challenge. This page would not be complete with out this story: We all gathered, spouses and offspring, at my sisters in Moose Lake. She raises chickens. One day she let them out of the hen house, as she had done many times before and a fox grabbed one of them. It was my namesake as she had named them for her 4 sisters. When I got home, I made and sent to her, a chicken doorstop with a tag around it's neck: If you keep me indoors, away from the fox, I will stay with you FOREVER
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love your story. How picturesque this place must be.Love the map and the great piece of tape holding your leaves on.

Fabulous story and beautiful photos! Love the inclusion of the map and the framing of the chicken and doorstop.

So beautifully done. Sorry about your namesake. Oh, my mother's family is from St. Paul/Minneapolis and I've visited Moose Lake as a kid.

What a beautiful place! Love the little piece of tape over the foliage. How nice that you could all be together.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout