Oscraps

Month In Review Jan '24 B - Chicken of the Woods?
lacy

Month In Review Jan '24 B - Chicken of the Woods?

Page 3 of the template was placed on the right side of the double layout; photos or Artsy Kardz were clipped to the fotoblendz or frame masks. Enigma Solid Paper 2 was placed for the foundation (flipped horizontally then rotated 180o ), stains and papers were recolored a dark brown with Blend Mode Linear Burn. Embellished with elements, Word ART (customized using the same fonts from APP Enigma, added Layer Styles). Finished with text box journaling.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album No 8 p2 On Sale for Limited Time
ArtPlay Palette Enigma (solid paper 2, camera charm) New in the Store On Sale
Enigma WordART Mix No 1 New in the Store On Sale (beaded threadz)
Artsy Kardz Enigma 3x4-2, 4x6-3 New in the Store On Sale
ArtPlay Palette L’Amour (flower w/ Hue Adj.) This Week's Anna Classic Collection on Sale
Two photos of mushrooms from the internet and Amazon.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful double page. Love the red and extractions on page 1 and the fun fungi on thi page.

Harvesting mushrooms scares the heck out of me--my father used to do it on the basis of pictures in an old mycology guidebook. My mother would cook what he found as he ordered, but I remember pulling a lot of disappearing acts for those dinners. I like the inclusion of the Amazon ad in your design.

I just read an article about this stuff and it photographs so beautiful. Color and texture all rolled into one. I love your feature of it.Love the artsy way you scrapped it.

Harvesting mushrooms scares the heck out of me--my father used to do it on the basis of pictures in an old mycology guidebook. My mother would cook what he found as he ordered, but I remember pulling a lot of disappearing acts for those dinners. I like the inclusion of the Amazon ad in your design.
I agree on eating the wild mushrooms thing.

Mushrooms are fascinating but give me the creeps. I will admit to taking photos though. Nice wintry page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename