Mom
jarhm

Mom

Anna Aspnes:
Project 2011 LT#6B freebie
12x12 Edge Overlays#6
Hipster Plumes#6
MultiMedia FluttterBys#1

Art Play Palettes - Find My Way paper; Poppy circle overlay; Saffron Villa strip, transfers 2&3; Special One word art.

word art -Abstract Token Words#2 (cherish); Family Word Transfers#1 (forever); Flower Word Transfers#1 (garden); Love Word Transfers#1 (always); Mothers WordArt freebie (love you Mom).

Jennifer Labre:
A Little Love heart
Love what you did here. How your mom takes center stage and then those words surround her. Realy evokes a lot of emotion. Fabulous job!

Judy!! YAY!! gee, i love this page. and all the love coming from your creation. i was just tryng to make a MOM page last night. your page is going to get me back to work on it. this is just beautiful.

Such an inspirational page of your beautiful mom! Love all the word art surrounding her. Looks like a magazine cover!

This is wonderful, Judy! Love the word art surrounding the photo of your mom, love your element choices!

What special words to describe your beautiful mom! Love that you've framed her with the words, too. I just did a dad page, now you've got me thinking about a mom page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
jarhm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout