Oscraps

Mojocar, Spain
profolly

Mojocar, Spain

Supplies

APP_Antiquity (Classic Anna release on sale from 5th August for one week)

Artsy Transfers Antiquity (Classic Anna release on sale from 5th August for one week)

Antiquity WordART Mix (Classic Anna release on sale from 5th August for one week)

Urban Threadz No 11 (Classic Anna release on sale from 5th August for one week)

Archi Textures No 6 (Classic Anna release on sale from 5th August for one week)

Photograph by Cathy Monaghan - Mojocar, Spain

Process

The photograph was processed in Lightroom then imported to Photoshop and added to a solid paper.

The photograph was duplicated twice and they were clipped to transfers from the APP with a soft light blending mode applied to the top layer.

Transfers were placed to the side of and underneath the photograph.

An Archi texture was recoloured and using an inverted mask I brushed back in just a piece of it, added a Linear Burn blending mode and added it to the top of the photograph in one area.

A cluster of embellishments were added with an Urban Threadz some WordART and a title.

Thanks for looking

Viv
Awesome design ... love the colors and love the perspective in the photo ...

Oh my goodness, the perspective of the photo that you have used makes me feel as though I am walking down that street!!! It just draws me into the page!!! Congratulations, your page has been featured in the Gallery Standouts Finger Pointing Blog for August 06!!! You can see the entry here - http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-august-6th-5/

These architectural photos are my favorites, and I love the texture you've added. Congrats on your GSO!

These architectural photos are my favorites, and I love the texture you've added. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout