Oscraps

Misc TooCute
dwsewbiz

Misc TooCute

I bought Oz this baby yoda outfit :) Continuing to experiment with daily expressions. Photos of Oz (and Cher) are often difficult to deal with because he is always moving (else it is dark when he's sleeping) and quick snaps cut off tops of heads. Flowers are an important daily element to me :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo
Inforescence PhotoBlendz
Scenic Template Album 4
MultiMedia Kindred
MultiMedia Clocks
Outdoors WordArt Mix 3
Love Glows 2
Beaded Threadz 1
Family WordArt Mix No 3
I started by createing a background with the large flowers, blending them with Incandescence FotoBlendz to take advantage of the accompanying glows.
Blended in the imperfect photos of Oz (right) and Cher (left) using simple masks and eraser.
Extracted the dahlia flower and added it to the top of Oz's head which was cut off in the photo.
Added the four photos to Frames from Scenic Template ALbum, changing the sizes and orientation slightly.
Then played with embellishments for hours. Watching a recent aAConnect Replay, I wanted to both follow and break the rules a bit and create some tension/chaos which is definitely a feature of my days, along with the calm and the love :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: zlemon
Part of the fun of scrapping little ones and four-legged friends. Use those not so perfect photos! The little guy is only going to get quicker. Love the way all of the photos and elements work together on these pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename