Oscraps

MiniPalette 4YOU CHALLENGECliff Dwellings
zlemon

MiniPalette 4YOU CHALLENGECliff Dwellings

Lucky me, I had an afternoon to ArtPlay with that lovely mini-Palette. Seeing the Mesa Cliff Dwellings as the sun rises makes you marvel at man's ingenuity. And it's serenely beautiful, I tried to recreate that almost magical feeling here by using 4 FotoGlows. So now I must go do laundry! Big sigh, but clean clothes are nice.

ArtPlayPalette brushes: ArchiTextures 1, DownTown
ArtPlayPalette transfers: ArchiTextures1, GoldPaint, Bliss
ArtPlayPalette papers: MiniPalette4You, ScriptTease Overlays
MagicFlairs/FotoGlows/MagicSparkles

Thanks for looking!

copy, if you're interested:
In the 1190s, after living on top of the mesa for 600 years, ancient Puebloans began building and living in pueblos beneath the overhanging cliffs. The structures ranged from one-room units to villages of more than 150 rooms. While farming the mesa tops, they lived in, remodeled, and constructed new rooms for nearly a century. In the 1270s, they began migrating into present-day New Mexico and Arizona. By 1300, the cliff dwellings were abandoned.
Mesa Verde is one of my favorite places to visit when we take trips to Colorado! The structures are amazing! Love the flairs and fotoglows! Beautiful page!

This is beautiful!!
Building, blending, fotoglow they give a dreamy effect to your page!

Love the cliff dwelling juxtaposed to the modern architecture, great contrast and a beautiful page!

Amazing page! What a wonderful capture of these historic structures, I've never seen them but would love to. I think you've done a beautiful job of capturing the magical feel!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout