Oscraps

MiniPalette 4YOU CHALLENGEAlice's Wedding
zlemon

MiniPalette 4YOU CHALLENGEAlice's Wedding

This vintage layout features Alice Roosevelt, the oldest child of Teddy Roosevelt, on her wedding day. I found this photo while I was searching the Library of Congress for old photos of the Alamo. Her sad, somber look on what is supposed to be a happy occasion haunted me. The MiniPalette is perfect for wedding photos, even sad ones, I guess. Oh, she was quite the wild child of her times. And a famous Washington wit who said: My father always wanted to be the corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding and the baby at every christening.

Anna Aspnes Products:

ArtPlayPalette brushes: TissueTextures, DownTown, Cherish
ArtPlayPalette transfers: ArchiTextures1, Scholarly, MetroGraffiti
ArtPlayPalette papers: CityLimits, MiniPalette4You
MagicFlair

Used 4 flowers in the background. And the Cherish transfer had 4 flowers too.

Thanks for looking!
A beautiful page Christy, wonderful blending with the wedding photo! Love what you did with the flowers on the left!! Thanks for entering the challenge!!

I always thought Teddy was a looker, but WOW! She is beautiful. Maybe she is stunned that she is now expected to settle down. ;)

beautiful work with this portrait. i especially like the paper with the wood texture on the right and the wonderful use of the dots.

Beautiful page! I love how you've blended the portrait with the delicate soft colors of the flowers, as well as the subtle textures. Everything is just gorgeous together!

Congratulations, this layout was chosen as today's aAmazing ARTist STANDOUT https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnnaArtFans/

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout