Oscraps

Millville Face WMA
isDK

Millville Face WMA

Millville Canyon

DoubleMaker Narcissus Paperie
WaterColor Template Album 8
Splatters 6

I used the frames on the album page and added in 4 photos of the jeep, the road, and the mountain. But in the end, I just didn't like the page and couldn't make it work so I deleted all of the framed photos. I thought the blossoms were nicer by themselves.

On our last day we took the jeep road through Millville Canyon just south of Logan. Although the area opened in mid-April, the road was still snowed in up high and we had to turn back. The road was very rocky and rough, but we found remnants of old asphalt paving in one stretch.
Love...ly! The blossoms and the pretty papers make a beautiful combination. And I adore the left side with the delicate threads and brush work.

I am so proud of your for not throwing it all away ... that's my MO. Just think of what a loss that would have been --- I, too, like your flowers just by themselves

The blossoms are stand-alone quality for sure...absolutely stunning photo...and the script is lovely in green!

Nice approach - sometimes just the little things can capture the memory. Love these pretty little flowers and the soft green and white :)

Beautiful blossoms! Love how the script text ties the pages together. We are just getting buds. Spring is sooo slow this year!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout