Oscraps

Middle of Nowhere - Hinterland
lacy

Middle of Nowhere - Hinterland

UGH! I've been stuck on this for a while. Third attempt to scrap this pic, trashed the first two, still not in love with this one, but I'm moving on! I might come back some day and redo. I think it's the colors in the picture, some Topaz filter.
Credits list
APP Hinterland: ALT 236, frames removed, added AT, Elements
Scenic TA 1-12 FB
Artist Edge Overlay 9-6
Adventure WA Mix Script Tease
Magic Sprinkles 8-8
Bountiful 1-1 berries
Rejoice Pine Cone
Take Flight 4-3
Evenfall WA
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Now I have to tell you...I LOVE this! And, it is because of the colors in the picture! From a distance, I thought how much I loved the purple hue of the tree and how elegantly scrapped this is, at the same time that it has a rustic feel! Genius!

Love love the orange with the dash of purple. Cool photo. It has a mysterious look to it. Great title placement :)

Now I have to tell you...I LOVE this! And, it is because of the colors in the picture! From a distance, I thought how much I loved the purple hue of the tree and how elegantly scrapped this is, at the same time that it has a rustic feel! Genius!
Thanks so much for the comments and encouragement!

Lacy, this is a beautiful page. The photo goes well with the rustic colors surrounding it and the cluster is lovely. I like the addition of the birds to your photo too. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename