Oscraps

Members Challenge No Flowers
Cherylndesigns

Members Challenge No Flowers

For Tracys Member Challenge. The challenge is to not use any flowers. I used My Own Soulmate, Carry On and Army of One by Crafty Button Designs to create my page. The picture is my granddaughter, Alyssa.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Crafty Button Designs
This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the quotes! Your Granddaughter is beautiful. I love the grungy mess background and the strong vibrant photo. I love the princess saves herself. Such a wonderful layout. Thank you for playing!

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the quotes! Your Granddaughter is beautiful. I love the grungy mess background and the strong vibrant photo. I love the princess saves herself. Such a wonderful layout. Thank you for playing!
Thanks for your great comments. I had so much fun not using flowers. LOL Thanks for hosting your first challenge - it was perfect, Tracy!

Cheryl, this is such an inspiration. You have caused me to add more to my wish list and add another favourite designer to my list.

This is so beautiful and so is your photo and Granddaughter. I LOVE the masterful and creative way you put this together and your quotes are awesome. I keep poring over this and finding more and more to like. Gorgeous page, wow wow wow....

This is so beautiful and so is your photo and Granddaughter. I LOVE the masterful and creative way you put this together and your quotes are awesome. I keep poring over this and finding more and more to like. Gorgeous page, wow wow wow....
What wonderful and meaningful comments, Marilyn. I really loved creating this page and I thank you for your kind words.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename