Oscraps

Member Challenge Make A Layout
I finally got pictures of our tree. We had to end up getting a new one at the last minute - it's a long and humorous story, but here's our new tree.

I used Vicki Robinson 'Tis The Season Kit and Palvinka Designs Christmas Adventure Collection.
Wow! Your tree is gorgeous and your layout is so pretty and festive! I really love the Santa and the star scatters!
Thanks so much, Evelyn! The Santa hat topper started out as a joke several years ago and we loved it! It's been our tree topper ever since. Christmas Tree

I like the red streamers on your tree and that hat topper is so unique and cute! I loved looking around your page at all the other fun things you added and I like how you used the bows.

I like the red streamers on your tree and that hat topper is so unique and cute! I loved looking around your page at all the other fun things you added and I like how you g the bows.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments, Barbara. I LOVE decorating my tree each year and I'm so honored that you had a "look around" my photo.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename