Oscraps

Meeting Bouncing Bunnies
Lorie Davison

Meeting Bouncing Bunnies

BunniBigPants are a rare type of clothes-wearing rabbit straight from the faerie world. Their magical pants allow them to float through the air and bob about on the breeze...in fact their puffy big pants make them so light a dragonfly would have no problem towing them from pond to pond. They spend most of their time in the air, sleep on flowers, munch on a variety of green tree leaves and fruit, and on the rare instances when they touch the ground it is simply so they can bounce off it back into the air. Their closest friends are Brownies and songbirds who love to sing and though BunniBigPants cannot carry even the slightest tune they have good paw tapping rhythm and can thump with the best Brownie/SongBird chorus; that is if someone is kind enough to hold the BunniBigPants down, otherwise all that thumping would cause them to bounce back into the air.

Here they are cavorting around a portrait of my niece Holly.

If you'd like to see my kit click: http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=39
Lorie, this is truly gorgeous!!!! So glad you're joining us, hope you stick around!!! I'm such a big fan!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Lorie Davison
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout