Oscraps

Mediterranean Collection - Volume 2
IslandHopperz

Mediterranean Collection - Volume 2

Thank you to all who commented on my first post last evening. As I indicated previously, my passion is travel and photography, so while I may not 'embellish' my photo layouts to the extent that I have seen here, I'm hoping you will still enjoy the simplicity behind my posts. I did really like the watercolour effect from Scrappie Irene, and while I've done some other Photoshop post-processing before, I hadn't done it in quite the same fashion so I really enjoyed experimenting with that. For those who are Photoshop junkies like me, Adobe's latest release (CS6) is just i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e in my opinion, and it has the kewlest filter I have ever seen "out of the box" called Oil Painting. I'll do a layout and post for you all to enjoy, it's fabulous. Enough for now, I typically do all my books in a 13x11 layout so I'm somewhat odd in that respect since 99% of what I've seen here is in a standard square format at 12x12. This cover page is done with:

KPertiet_TwoSidesLayeredTemplate
FONT: Steak
Post Processing: NIK Software (Dfine 2.0, Color Efex, and SilverEfex Pro)

P.S. I am a Mac (and Ubuntu) fan, I don't see on this forum how to embed the link to the pages in question for the designers so if somebody can assist, I'll be happy to provide that for future reference.

Cheers,
Mike
Yes...Venice...sigh.
This is awesome Mike...the basis behind scrapping is photos, we all love photos, and you have taken a marvelous photo and LOVE the contrast between the color and the B&W, reinforced with your title work. I am looking forward to seeing more of your book!

Linking is simple, just past the url after whatever you are linking, and it will show as [link] and be clickable.

Hi, you write about what is usual. But that doesn't matter: we LOVE to see un-usual and creative. Specially if it's as gorgeous as this layout. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!

love the effect with colours on one side of the tear and black & white on the other. Beautiful !

This is a fabulous page and you are really talented!

I would also refer you to our guidelines. We don't allow linking to outside products and we encourage you to be an active member of our gallery and forum if you would like to post non Oscraps layouts. You can check out the guidelines in more dept here: https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=317841#post317841

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
IslandHopperz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout