Oscraps

Me Time_2
Ella_75

Me Time_2

journaling (google translate)
When I have free time, I do scrap. Yes for about 3 years, my first hobby is scrap. It has supplanted the pleasure of reading, or watching good movies or new TV series ... because all my free time or almost, I prefer to spent it to take photos, sort them, browsing the forums scrap selecting new kits, to keep my blog updated with scrapbook news ... I think this is called a passion. I found a hobby that really relaxes me, which help to flourish myself, which gives me satisfaction, which can make me doing something creative, to leave traces of what I like, but most of all about those I love. I am pleased to know that one day my children will watch this and will say "it's mom who did all this?". I want to let them know my thoughts and my love for them along the years that will transform my babies into independent adults. But I do it for me too. To have the pleasure to say "it's beautiful, and it is me who has done that". To read all this later. This is also why I do not hesitate to write often on my scrapbook pages. It is true that I also make photo albums, unadorned, because the scrap is surely a trend, maybe I'll find all this very kitschy in a few years. I am aware of that. But I love this scrap passion. And I like what I do. I scrap photos of my children because I love to see them again and again. They are my inspiration. I realize that I only scrapped a few pictures of me, because it is not easy to do it. But I also think that people who love to scrap themselves all the time are certainly very narcissistic. Some can do, some can be like that. Not me. And yet in 3 years, I found only a few pages on which I appear. I have very little quantity of them compared to the hundreds of pages already done. But my kids will probably love also later to see me on the pictures : then I'll make an effort and will try to pages where I appear more often. Pages where we are all five (which is very rare in photo) would be extras ! To think ...and realize!

I scrap now, to immortalized the past ...and better smile in the future...

credits:
kit Me Time by Click Photo Designs

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Ella_75
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings