Oscraps

me = jim carey
ThereseRydstrom

me = jim carey

ok - this is my third day without snuff, and I am really suffering.... but I guess the people in my surroundings is suffering more because I have been transformed to Jim Careys personality in the movie liar,liar. I CAN`T LIE !!!!! Before - when I used snuff - I could think that the person in front of me maybe not is so clever, or that he or she not says or do the smartest things, but I hid it soooo well (as a normal person do), but now I cant, it is just getting black in front of my eyes and in the next moment I hear myself saying A LOT of things - that I assuredly - think, but it is not necessary to say.... ...so this week I have put myself in a lot of trouble only because I have been (too) honest - shit ! I hope this personality is passing by very quick and that I in a couple of days could be transformed into someone nicer.... and people around me - I am so very sorry for the past days...

Flower from Serendipity - a collab between FeiFei Stuff and J Paul; availibe at www.oscraps.com

thanks for looking.... and reading my bla bla bla :)
H
Oh WOW!!! Beautiful page!! and love the candid journaling!!!

hee hee sorry it's so hard Therese but this is funny! and ..... STUNNING masking, fabulous page!

I'm probably the most stupidest person in the whole wide world, but what is 'snuff'?

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ThereseRydstrom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout