Oscraps

Me+Him
N

Me+Him

• NewAdmin
ok... so oh my gosh... what i had to do to this picture to get it to work. it was a picture taken on the very first digital camera ever made available [not kidding] and then printed on cheap photo paper close to 10 years ago... plus, i only had that printed copy, so i had to scan it on top of it all. talk about bad quality... wow... it was AWFUL!! so i made it really small, changed it to b/w, put 2 or 3 different filters on it and then blended it as soft light into that charcoal paper, then adjusted the contrast a bit. it's still pretty bad, but sooooo far from where it started. ha! i didn't think i would *ever* get it right. but then... i popped it on this paper [which i am now officially addicted to] and all i could bare to do with it was add our names and a little heart. ;) this was me and hubby back in the day... we had been dating less than a year in this picutre. ;) sigh... now i'm feeling all romantic. ;)

**ok, wow... now add having to save it at a low resolution to post it... lol... this poor picutre... it's been through so much. lol.

PRODUCTS USED:
Paper: THANKS+GIVING (sue cummings & taylormade designs)
DEBRA TOPE: Funky Pink Heart (color altered)
PAISLEE PRESS: Charcoal paper (BERRY+CHARCOAL kit)
(all from oscraps)

Optik Verve Labs: Photo Filters (AWESOME, awesome free program! optikvervelabs.com
the photo's gorgeous, the layout's gorgeous, YOU are gorgeous! can't tell you how much I *adore* this...and it totally looks like I'm stalking you...did you see mine?! hehe. anyway, fabulous work girl!!

you know what I love about this LO is your depth of feeling that is POURING out of your use of the color RED!!! I'm SO lifting this!

Layout information

Album
Life in General
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout