Oscraps

May Vibes
pmjames

May Vibes

A May 2023 page Created with the Month Review Template Album No.7 from 2023 currently on Sale. Artplay Brumal Collection was used - on Sale for one week from 24th January, 2024. I’ve used these templates at the beginning of the month for my whole 2023 Family Album and plan to continue the trend with the new Month Review Template Album No.8 with the included 2024 Calendars.

Process Page 5MayB of the Month Review Template Album No.7 from 2023 was opened up. Two Solid Papers were blended via a Multiply Blending Mode. The colour was adjusted via a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer.My Focal Image and an Artsy Paper were clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. The Image was extracted. Papers and Images were clipped to the Frame Mask Layers of the Template. My Orange Flower element was created from a photo which was extracted and a Stroke and Drop Shadow Effects were applied. A Round Orange Brush provided in the Album files was used to mark the dates on the Calendar. Orange Gradients were placed below and on top of the Focal Image with Blending Modes applied. Splatters, Artstrokes, Dimensional Elements and WordART were added to the Page. Journaling completes the Layout.
Reactions: lacy
wonderful memories of the past Mother's Day.
amazing background for the lovely photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-template-album-month-review-7-brumal-michelle-5MayB.jpg
File size
249.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout