Oscraps

May Regulars
isDK

May Regulars

We couldn't spend a lot of time watching the birds, but still saw an amazing variety of them. Seemed like we never had to wait more than a few minutes when one group flew away before more would come. Nuthatches and acorn woodpeckers are two of my favorites, but I wished for more hummingbirds.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: papers (winter, shine), frame, flag
ET Designs: May wordart
RJefferies: cards, collage
TCC: tea stain paper
KPertiet: LW1281
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  3. Rachel Jefferies
Beautiful! I love your bird photos and the nut hatch is one of my faves. The layering of papers, cards and elements is lovely. ♥

Love how you made the background look like a book page. The colors are perfect for your pictures!

I like that artsy leaf design as a bridge between the bird photos and the old-timey vibe with the "Reliable" and "H. Allen & Co." stamps.
I saw my first woodpecker yesterday :)
I've been hearing the definite sound of one but wasn't able to track him down until yesterday.

I like that artsy leaf design as a bridge between the bird photos and the old-timey vibe with the "Reliable" and "H. Allen & Co." stamps.
I saw my first woodpecker yesterday :)
I've been hearing the definite sound of one but wasn't able to track him down until yesterday.
If you're there to watch and have a spot you think he'd visit, he might check out the tree if you smooth even a little bit of peanut butter into the bark like it's gesso. Can't hurt and somebody will get it. :D

If you're there to watch and have a spot you think he'd visit, he might check out the tree if you smooth even a little bit of peanut butter into the bark like it's gesso. Can't hurt and somebody will get it. :D
He was at the top of a utility pole! I like the peanut butter idea. I think I'll try that in the yard.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename