Oscraps

May Challenge #5 - Seasonal.jpg
Su_Sanne

May Challenge #5 - Seasonal.jpg

We are just back on the beautiful Island of Rügen
The weather is fantastic for German coastal conditions. The sun is at its best and the light wind makes the heat bearable.
:beach1:
This is a wonderful page. I love how you built the page around that beautiful sailboat scene. The word art cluster makes a wonderful statement and nicely ties the smaller pictures together.

Gorgeous and great assortment of photos! Love that background and the way you left those brushes from the palette black in front of the sun and I always love the inclusion of a map. I even looked up Rügen on Google maps to see where it was. Looks like a beautiful place.

Gorgeous and great assortment of photos! Love that background and the way you left those brushes from the palette black in front of the sun and I always love the inclusion of a map. I even looked up Rügen on Google maps to see where it was. Looks like a beautiful place.
It's really a beautiful island! Ideal for people with dogs. There's lots of forest, lots of great trails for running and beautiful places to chill by the sea!

The Island looks beautiful - I love those blues and greens! Looks like a fabulous trip! Great addition of the sun to bring in the feeling of a hot day!

When I look at this page I can feel summer! Perfect! Beautiful pictures!
(Aktuell frage ich mich allerdings wo der Sommer bei uns bleibt... :cool: )

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename