Oscraps

May AJ Week 2.jpg
AK_Tracy

May AJ Week 2.jpg

I really love Aimees Deadwood Kit. It felt the feels of a friend breakup and all the wild Wild West feel that was a few years ago. Such pretty pieces that I feel a smidgen bad using them to convey these feeling but the Wild West was accurate.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Aimee Harrison
That extraction is AlH-mazing. I can sooooo relate to this, been there, done that, usually get the t-shirt, but I've got the emotional scars to prove it. I'm writing this while hubs is watching "Gunsmoke", I guess that is poetic timing. Great layout Twin.

That extraction is AlH-mazing. I can sooooo relate to this, been there, done that, usually get the t-shirt, but I've got the emotional scars to prove it. I'm writing this while hubs is watching "Gunsmoke", I guess that is poetic timing. Great layout Twin.
Thank you Twin. I didn't extract. That's just Aimees amazing pieces. I just erased the horse legs to get the look of leaping from the frame. I hate that you went through this too, and realize most have but I hate that any of us have this experience and scars to show. But I have heard that scars are the best tattoos. Means we lived to tell the story. :heartpumppink: Funny that you saw this while Gunsmoke was on the tv :giggle4:

What a great page, Tracy and it really shows the feelings and sometimes almost "silliness" of a friend breakup, especially when you are the one questioning yourself! I like all the pieces you used and how you put this together.

What a great page, Tracy and it really shows the feelings and sometimes almost "silliness" of a friend breakup, especially when you are the one questioning yourself! I like all the pieces you used and how you put this together.
Thank you Marilyn.

I think you "explained" your feelings perfectly, Tracy. We don't always to really go into detail on these pages, which you didn't and you didn't have to. I'll have to check this kit out - I love how you used it. Thanks so much for joining the challenge again this week. You're doing an awesome job and I'm thrilled that you're playing along and expressing your feelings.

I think you "explained" your feelings perfectly, Tracy. We don't always to really go into detail on these pages, which you didn't and you didn't have to. I'll have to check this kit out - I love how you used it. Thanks so much for joining the challenge again this week. You're doing an awesome job and I'm thrilled that you're playing along and expressing your feelings.
Thank you. Feeling are usually something I keep to myself, unless its unleashing anger on someone and then crying, so this is fun and cheaper then therapy. At times it just feels like maybe you need background to understand but I guess maybe not. I just need it to make sense to me. :heartpumppink:

Thank you. Feeling are usually something I keep to myself, unless its unleashing anger on someone and then crying, so this is fun and cheaper then therapy. At times it just feels like maybe you need background to understand but I guess maybe not. I just need it to make sense to me. :heartpumppink:
You know, you took the words out of my mouth. People ask me why I scrap so much and I say "It's cheaper than therapy". It REALLY is and it took me awhile to be able to share some of my feelings. I always felt like I had to be so guarded, but it's a very freeing thing to "work" some of these things out on a page. I've gotten a whole lot more able to share my feelings and I'm so happy that you're taking this opportunity. I LOVE what you've created here and I'm sure you feel better for letting it out. There are some of these very personal pages that i don't share on FB however; like my "grief journaling". I feel safe sharing them with my scrapper friends, but keep them here. Just a thought if you're going especially "deep" with your feelings. The other thing you can do is hidden journaling - journal your deep feelings out, then turn off that layer before you post it. Sometimes, I journal with extremely tiny font, too.

I personally think that's the best part of Art Journaling - you can unleash feelings in a safe way and the art needs no background info to be understood, it's art and it's yours! And even if someone doesn't get the specifics, the emotions themselves usually resonate with others anyway.... and in the end I always feel better myself. Which is really what it's all about... :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
AK_Tracy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename